Please email all information to firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails should reference the drivers name in the subject line of the email.
- Choose a Product
- Click Here for Product information and Options
- Choose A Design (For Reference)
- Choose your colors
- Send us your logos
- Logos should be in a high resolution format such as PDF, EPS or JPEG. Please ask your Decal/Wrap guy for the logos. Please put the driver’s name in the subject line of all emails.
- Tell us where each logo goes
- Please reference the logo placement form – CLICK HERE
- Send us your measurements
- Please watch the video on our forms page for measuring for your suit. Measure carefully following the video instructions. Print out the measurement form, complete and email to email@example.com. We highly recommend you DO NOT go to a tuxedo shop to get measured, measuring for a fire suit and tux are very different. Find a local alterations shop if you are not near one of our authorized dealers.
Send all of the information requested to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product choice, design, colors, Logos, Logo placement, Measurements, Copy of receipt from online payment.
Production times vary through out the year please keep this in mind when placing your order. Production time starts from the day you approve your design, if we have everything we need to send to production.
- Nov – January : 6 Weeks
- Feb – May: 8 weeks
- June – July: 6 weeks
- Aug – Oct: 4 weeks
Once we have your design, colors, logos and logo placement we will send it off to an artist for a digital proof. Proofs normally take 1 – 3 days to create. It will be emailed to you. You are responsible for looking over the proof, checking spelling, checking logos and location of logos. If changes need to be made please respond to the email of the most current proof. The proof will be revised and sent back to you to review. If everything is in it’s place, spelled correctly and looks perfect then simply reply back to the email “APPROVED”
YOU MUST APPROVE THE PROOF!! No approval in writing, no suit!